Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"My Autobiography"

I'm Lorelie M. Enanoria, 18 years of age. The daughter of Mr. Loreto Enanoria and Mrs. Girlie Enanoria. I'm the eldest among of the children, I have two brothers and one sister. We live in Panag, New Bataan, Compostela Valley Province. My fathers occupation is a farmer and my mother is just a house wife.

I graduated in my Elementary at Compostela Christian School in my secondary I was in first year level I studied at Compostela National High School but later on I decided to transfered at Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School. Because of the influence of my cousins. And now here I'm in a College level, here in Legacy College of Compostela taking up Computer Programming. But before I studied in Assumption College Of Nabunturan in two years but I don't like my course BSBA before.

No comments:

Post a Comment